IRI Fire Restoration Specialist Certification And Training | IRI ©.
Fire Restoration Specialist Certification and Training. The Fire Restoration Certification Class by IRI has all the tools that you need to have a successful Fire Damage Restoration!!
With a Fire Restoration Certification Course by IRI you will gain the ability to out perform others in the industry by applying the information that the Fire Restoration Class by IRI provides you.
"You will see the Big Picture of the Fire Restoration project not just the fragments of information provided by other Fire Restoration Certification providers."
This is not a certification class for fire restoration driven by products!!! Learn from years of fire damage restoration experience!!!
The IRI Fire Restoration Certification Course includes 6 Fire Restoration Modules and has quizzes included for each Fire Restoration module. Quiz as often as you like to prepare for the Fire Restoration Specialist final exam. There is no time limit to complete the IRI Fire Restoration Specialist Class!
IRI Fire Restoration Certification Training Class Includes:
- Fire Chemistry
- Science of fires and flames
- Fire Damage Classifications
- Basic and Advanced Fire Damage
- Restoration Methods
- Continuing Damage
- Damaged and Unsalvageable for fire restoration
- Personal Property Fire Restoration Applications
- Packing and Moving Techniques
- Odor Control for smoke damage and fire damage
- Digital Recording Process For Fire Restoration
- Workplace Safety For fire Restoration
- Fire Restoration Site Safety
- Asbestos and Asbestos law (Pertaining to Fire Restoration)
- Fire Damage Construction techniques
- Fire Damage cleaning techniques
- Fire Restoration Emergency Response
- Fire Damage Restoration Remodeling Topics
- Purchase of this class includes test fee, registration fee, enrollment key and certification.
- This class includes Technician, Advanced and Commercial Fire Restoration Principles.
IRI Online Added Convenience:
- Access to our online campus business resources area
- Access to our online campus industry de-construction video reference
- Simsol Fire restoration and reconstruction pricing software trial.
- Free Campus Technical Support.
- This Fire restoration class is approximately 40 hours.
- There are no time limits and you can go at your own pace.
- No class enrollment expiration.
- No extra charges for final exam re-takes.
- Start and stop studying at anytime and pick up where you left off.
- Print out fire restoration class material.
- The IRI fire Restoration Class works with pads and smart phones.
- An IRI Student Advisor is available to discuss your questions about class work, equipment or project scenarios at no additional cost. (During Regular Business Hours)
- Your own specialist web page at the IRI Google search for a specialist to show customers your qualified!?
- We also have included links to fill out contractor vendor applications for major insurance companies to help your company to grow.
- Purchase of this fire restoration certification training course includes test, registration, enrollment key.
This Course Includes A Free Restoration Documents And Contract Package = $100.00 Value!
Forms in this package include: *Authorization To Repair Contracts, *Direction To Pay Form, *Certificate Of Satisfaction Form, *Release Of Liability Form, *Disposal Of Personal Property Form, *Time Sheets, *Structural Drying log, *Equipment log, *Disaster Recovery Check List
More Free Restoration Documents Included!!
*The OSHA Task Safety Form
*The Personal Property Inventory Form
How do I get started training for Fire Restoration Certification
To start your training you will need to purchase a enrollment key. Currently The Fire Restoration Specialist certification training course is:
Today $299.00 Save $100.00 You Can Select x 1 $299.00, x 2 $499.00, x 3 $650.00, x 4 $750.00 for a Quantity Discount
Need More Than A Fire Restoration Class? Add More Classes And Save!
Management and Pricing Resource For Students:
Do you need to price a Fire job or need more estimating training? No Problem!
Simsol is offering pricing and estimating software for Fire restoration industry with a 30 day trial.
All IRI students have an opportunity to work and learn with the same and Fire restoration pricing software that thousands of insurance adjusters, contractors and property management companies have been using for over 27 years.
The Simsol pricing software is not a part of course work but can help you to expand your
fire restoration toolbox. - IRI
Fire pricing training is available at Simsol. Classroom training and webinars schedules are available
"The Simsol Cost Database is the only one of its kind in the property, remediation, restoration and insurance industry. Core residential, light commercial and heavy commercial cost databases". - Simsol
Some of what comes included: Simsol’s Virtual Scope Sheet, Reports and Forms, professional printed estimates and reports, CAD Drawing Tool with “Quick Sketch”, Extensive library of industry forms and reports.